Are you a visionary, an innovator, a vigorous speaker and/or a seasoned expert in content marketing?
Are you eager to share our visions, your strategic insights, and practical know-how with the global Scandinavian content marketing professionals this spring?
Can you demonstrate sustainable content marketing processes and business cases that have delivered clear results? Are you keen on sharing your insights and help elevate the standard of good content marketing practices among like-minded professionals?
Then here is your chance to bring your A-game to stage and join us in Copenhagen.
We are now opening up the flood gates and inviting the global content marketing community to submit speaker proposals for the Clever Content Conference 2019 – April 9th & 10th in Copenhagen.
Relevant Criteria to consider before submission
- MANDATORY: You must send us a video to be considered as a speaker for Clever Content Conference. You do not have to submit an ‘on stage’ pro performance, but we need to see you ‘in action’ to be able to consider your work for this conference.
- If you want to be considered for a Keynote or as a Featured Track Speaker please keep in mind these few rules of thumb
- No Selling on stage unless (we will choose great content and relevancy over synopsises that smell like pitching ANY day).
- No discrimination of any kind.
- No political agendas
- Only original work (respect copyright laws)
- Clever Content Conference is a conference where gender imbalance is addressed in the curation of our conference program. We believe that a balanced speaker line-up makes for a better conference and a much more diverse discussion. That’s why we strive to hit a 50/50 quote when we curate speakers for the Clever Content Conference.